Quality is our Commitment
Denmax Energy Services Ltd. is committed to quality. Our objective is to safely deliver 100% complete construction projects that meet all contract and customer expectations the first time, every time. Our commitment to quality means:
- Every Denmax Energy Services employee is responsible for fully implementing and complying with all provisions of the Denmax Energy Services Ltd. Quality System and the quality specifications and standards set by our clients, meeting or exceeding expectation.
- We create and adhere to project specific inspections and test plans, coordinating hold points and adherence to code.
- We stand behind our work. We house experienced personnel who inspect every phase of construction so that our projects are completed right the first time. Should problems be found, we correct them immediately.
- Our quality standards meet or exceed all applicable regulations, codes, industry standards, and manufacturer specifications as well as with our customers' contract and individual requirements.
- We are always improving. All employees receive regular training to make systematic improvements to remove quality and safety risks and enhance quality performance.
We conduct our work with dignity and respect for the customer, our subcontractor partners, and ourselves.
- B31.1 & B31.3 Codes
- CSA Z662 Code
- ASME Codes
- API Regulations
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Repair & Alterations
- CWB Division 2 Facility, W47.1
- Electronic Survey and Trimble 3D Grade Control
- Industry Best Management Practices
- Alberta Transportation Guidelines