At Denmax we strive to stay current with technological advancements. As an example, software system integration aligning with operational segments provides live amalgamation of data allowing real time decisions making.
Opportunities in efficiencies increases, costs are reduced, and faster accommodation of customer and project requirements are the end result.
IT System Integration Platform
Under the same software platform, data from the following list can be accessed live and immediately to appropriate users allowing us to provide reporting platforms that result in timely key decision making opportunities.
- Project estimating factors, quantities and assumptions
- Live labour, equipment, material, and subcontractor data input from the field
- Work breakdown structure tracking for reported production against original cost estimate and production goals
- Construction schedule adherence
- Logistics: reduced inefficiencies and down time
- Current (live) by project and global:
- Asset location, daily movement, and duration of requirement
- Current personnel competencies, training, location, and duration of requirements
- Current material requirement and usage
- Equipment maintenance. We are able to facilitate communication about equipment maintenance between the shop and field simultaneously. Knowing this information, we’re able to minimize unplanned downtime and optimize production
- Key performance Indicators
- Leading and Lagging safety indicators